High-Performance CPE’s for LTE Networks
The 12000 CPE Series are Part 96 FCC certified
The series are 256QAM Cat 13/15 UE that supports up to 4 DL CA and 2UL CA,
Provides quality performance, designed to meet the challenging connectivity demands.
These units provide a seamless wireless experience that keeps homes and businesses connected.
CPE12000 Series Main Capabilities
- Bands: 38, 41, 42, 43, 48 (CBRS)
- Cost-effective, rugged CPEs
- TD-LTE – 3GPP Release 12, UE Category 13/15
- One Data port
- 4 DL CA, 2UL CA
- Multiple antennas including high gain
- Easy installation optimized for efficiency
- Device Management – Web and TR-069
- IP67 environmental rating – fully ruggedized – suitable for the harshest outdoor deployment scenarios
- IPv4, IPv6 DS-Lite Support
- 4 Downlink Carrier Aggregation
- 2 Uplink carrier aggregation
- Downlink 256 QAM
- Uplink 64 QAM
- Layer 2*, layer 3 support & QoS
- Built in DHCP
- QoS for multiple services in Layer 2
- CPE Cell locking
- Simple to install, maintain and operate
- Optional residential gateway supporting WiFi 11ac, 1Gbp LAN ports and VoIP
The unique features mentioned such as Layer 2, QoS and Uplink QAM64 are supported as part of Telrad’s full end-to-end solution including BreezeCOMPACT eNodeBs and BreezeWAY EPC – together providing rich features and cost-effective end-to-end fixed LTE solution.
Improved Performance and Return-on-Investment
The CPE1200 is part of Telrad’s end-to-end LTE solution, designed to help fixed operators maximize their profits and lower the Total Cost of Ownership of the network. By improving the network efficiency and increasing data rates, service providers can now offer higher bandwidth packages.
The CPE-View gives operators much better visibility and control of the network elements. Telrad simplifies and lowers the cost of the overall LTE solution to provide small to large ISPs scalable and affordable ACS, which is a mandatory element of each Fixed Wireless Network operation.
CPE-View – CPE Management Module
To support Telrad’s LTE CPE portfolio, Telrad provides the CPE-View mode – part of the BreezeVIEW network management system. The TR69-based ACS server adds CPE management directly into the existing BreezeVIEW network management, which already controls other Telrad products, including BreezeCOMPACT, BreezeWAY EPC, and all Telrad CPE models. The CPE-View provides simple to use, zero touch provisioning and better visibility of the end user devices using highly integrated data collection from all network elements as part of Telrad end-to-end solution. With CPE-View, the operator can track CPE performance measurements (UE KPIs) in a single push of a button right on the BreezeVIEW system.