Spectrum and Users. What you need to know about the path to Fixed LTE
Thursday, September 7, 2017 | 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
AGENDA: This webinar covers the changing landscape in Fixed Wireless. Many factors create both risk and opportunity in today’s market.
Included in our discussion will be:
- The extendable capacity roadmap of Fixed LTE
- The threat posed by mobile operators leveraging additional spectrum
- 3.5 GHz CBRS and 5GHz bands in particular
- The impact consumer habits and demands are having on broadband networks
- Expecting the advertised speed – continuously
Regardless of whether you’re a telco, a rural co-op, a fixed wireless operator or invested in wireless broadband some other way, participating in the webinar will be your opportunity to understand questions such as:
- What’s my risk of not moving to licensed spectrum?
- Is Fixed LTE affordable in low-density markets?
- What risk do mobile operators pose in rural markets?