Virtual Telrad Certified Training Course
About this Event
Virtual Telrad Certified Training Course – March 15-17 @ 9am – 1pm CST
Course Fee: $500 USD
This course will introduce you to Telrad’s LTE offering, which includes system operation, network configuration, and maintenance. This online course will be presented in 3-4 hr modules, and upon completion of all modules, the student will be certified by Telrad.
- Basic LTE operation and Telrad components
- Base Station (eNB) features and interfaces
- EPC interface, and features
- eNB RF configuration
- eNB / EPC data configuration
- BreezeVIEW NMS overview
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting a Telrad Network
Lab demos will be used throughout the course.
Upon registration, attendees will be provided a link to Microsoft Teams. Please use this link to access the training for the entire session.