Telrad Networks Unveils BreezeAIR AXE 2.1Gbps Wireless Solutions at 4.9-7.1GHz
Telrad Networks Unveils BreezeAIR AXE 2.1Gbps Wireless Solutions at 4.9-7.1GHz – Announcing at Africacom Stand A61
[Capetown, South Africa – November 15, 2023] — BreezeAIR AXE introduces groundbreaking wireless solutions with 2.1Gbps throughput, ultra-low latency and top-level security. The series features Telrad’s unique Automatic Interference Sensibility (AIS) technology for stable performance and sets a benchmark for reliable high-capacity applications.
BreezeAIR AXE Highlights:
– Unprecedented Performance: Dynamic 2.1Gbps throughput and low latency.
– Industry Redefinition: Scalable PTP and PTMP solutions at 4.9-7.1GHz.
– Unmatched Interference Rejection: Optimal for fiber-like backhauls, mission-critical
networks, and video surveillance.
– Rugged, Reliable & Secured: IP67 design, lowest power consumption and AES-256
– Phenomenal Range: Over 130 kilometers for outstanding connectivity.
Revolutionizing Wireless Technology:
BreezeAIR AXE introduces a paradigm shift with innovative features, meeting the demands of high-capacity applications while ensuring top-level security and reliability.
Telrad Networks, an award-winning global leader in wireless communications solutions, has over seven decades of experience in engineering and technology innovation. With a presence in over 100 countries and serving customers across numerous industries, Telrad Networks focuses on delivering highly optimized infrastructure deployments in the sub-11GHz spectrum based on 4G LTE, 5G, and PTP & PTMP BWA technologies.
Head of Marketing
*For more information, visit www.telrad.com
Share This Page, Choose Your Platform!